How can companies and exporters increase their sales locally and internationally?
Trade Ready is a specialized service offering from LCI, working closely with companies and exporters, aiming at increasing their sales, managing their receivables in a better manner and mitigating their risks, both domestically and in foreign markets.
In order to trade safely in local and international markets, certain documents, procedures, insurance policies, and regulations need to be in place.
What should you do to increase sales & exports?
Increasing sales and exports, or whether you are looking to start exporting for the first time, requires strategic planning. LCI, a driving force in international trade facilitation, has over 20 years of experience working alongside SMEs to help them achieve growth.
To increase sales effectively and securely, companies and exporters are advised to:
- Enhance internal processes and documentation, to adhere to international standards
- Implement effective credit management systems, to invoice clients and collect receivables on time
- Insure their trade receivables, with credit insurance policies (click here, to explore LCI’s Trade Protect offerings)
- Collect bad debts, in a timely manner, and take necessary precautions to protect their biggest asset – their trade receivables
- Adhere to international standards, in terms of quality of products, invoicing procedures and local laws and regulations
Trade Ready, by LCI Services, provides the following services to companies from all sectors and industries:
- Trade / export strategy creation and implementation
- Trade compliance procedures
- Trade documentation
- KYC & Buyer background check
- Market identification and local support
- Export documentation
- Risk assessment
- Risk mitigation